Ductless LV Series 24 SEER
Step up to the next level, get more energy-efficiency out of your home’s ductless system performance
If energy efficiency and functionality is important to you for your home’s comfort system, then Daikin ductless heat pumps are for you. Designed to help you achieve control, energy efficiency and long-term reliability and we can help you get started. After all your research and discovery, you can safely choose a Daikin ductless high energy-efficient ductless split system. Daikin has designed and engineered all of their ductless systems to provide years of consistent indoor comfort – delivering you and your family premium Comfort for Life.
Taking into account modern family living, Daikin’s creative team has designed ductless systems to compliment indoor environments by helping use energy resources more effectively. Daikin LV Series systems feature wall-mounted units with a simple and elegant flat panel design, complements any interior decor. The Daikin LV Series ductless heat pump units’ advanced inverter and heat pump technologies achieve greater efficiency and energy-savings at lower costs.
Smart inverter technology
Integrated with an inverter variable-speed compressor, ductless system’s inverter modulates power supply frequency to control motor rotation speed. Inverters stabilize temperature by adjusting compressor operation according to load to eliminate waste and save energy.
Intelligent eye technology
The Daikin brand LV units are equipped with an intelligent eye feature that detects movement and automatically changes to an energy saving mode when movement is not detected for over 20 minutes. Normal operation resumes once movement is detected, ensuring a comfortable experience and offering savings up to 20% in cooling and up to 30% in heating, compared to units without movement detection.
- Energy Efficient – Up to 24.5 SEER, 12.5 HSPF and 15.1 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and exceptional savings on utility bills compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Tax Credit and Rebate Qualification – May qualify for federal tax credits, local rebates and utility incentives.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life, washable filters help trap microscopic particles, decompose odors and reduce bacteria, viruses and mold.
- Wireless Control – Hand held remote features an LCD screen with backlit display, Econo Mode, Powerful Mode, and more.
- Ideal solution for:
- Hot or cold rooms
- Rooms with poor air flow
- Renovations and remodeling
- Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
- Basements, attics and garages
- New construction
Call Action Heating and Air Conditioning at 503-805-7897 to schedule an appointment for a ductless air conditioning or heat pump consultation.
Fast, effective installation solutions are just a phone call away! Call now: 503-805-7897.